2010/11/8 Herbert Voss wrote:
> Am 08.11.2010 14:42, schrieb Mojca Miklavec:
>> 2010/11/8 Herbert Voss wrote:
>>> Has someone a working typescript file for the Lucida
>>> from TUG?
>>
>> Lucida should work out of the box (since beginning of 2010) if you
>> have the files from TUG installed:
>>
>> % \usetypescript[lucida][ec] % for MKII
>> \setupbodyfont[lucida]
>>
>> If you have any problems setting up the font, please ask. (See also
>> the beginning of http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Lucida, ignoring the
>> old instructions.)
>
> that didn't work for me. The documentation is no help
> in this area. I put all Lucida fonts under
> /opt/context/texmf-context/fonts/
> Is this the correct dir, because there is also a texmf-fonts?

You don't need any additional "fonts" subfolder since it is already in
the zip; and if you exctract the fonts into texmf-context, the font
might be deleted when you update the distribution, so you should
better use texmf-context, texmf-local, or ~/.texmf for example (not
100% about the last one, but I can check).

> However, I tried to convert the commands for Libertine to Lucida
> and now I can use the fonts except math. But I have
> absoluteley no idea, if this is the right way ...

You don't need any typescripts at all. They are already in
type-one.mkiv (type-one.mkii).

Just do the following:

1.) extract http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/install/fonts/psfonts/bh/lucida.zip
into /opt/context/texmf-fonts/

2.) copy all *.pfb files into /opt/context/texmf-fonts/fonts/type1/bh/lucida

3.) run mktexlsr and mtxrun --generate

And don't use any self-made typescript. Math is done using
    \starttypescript [math] [lucida]
        \loadfontgoodies[lucida-math]
        \definefontsynonym[mathroman][lucidam...@lucida-math]
    \stoptypescript

For details you may check the file
/opt/context/texmf-context/tex/context/fonts/lucida-math.lfg

The last file is typically not something that user is expected to
write on his own (if he/she does, it could just as well be included in
ConTeXt itself; as the number of available math fonts is very very
limited).

Mojca