On 10-11-2010 6:50, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
Hi

I was trying to answer a question on tex.stackexchange
(http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/5166/) when I noticed that
marking does not work the same way in MkIV as it did in MkII. Consider
the following minimal example:

\startsetups footer
\getmarking[subject][first]\space - \getmarking[subject][last]\space -
\pagenumber
\stopsetups

\setupfootertexts[][\setups{footer}]

\starttext
\subject{One} \input knuth
\subject{Two} \input knuth
\subject{Three}\input knuth
\subject{Four} \input knuth
\stoptext

In MkII I get "One - Three - 1" in the footer of the first page. In
MkIV, the subject markings are missing. I think that the reason is that
for non numbered heads, section key is not set in \definestructurehead,
so no marking gets defined for them.

What is the easiest way to enable subject marking in MkIV?

waiting for a fix