I just started using (and liking) ppchtex, and I have a few questions:

1. Is there a way to define a frame offset (there is "fit" and there are dimensions, but an offset would be more convenient)?

2. Is it possible to move the "\bottext" further down? It gets too close to the formula, especially with larger fontsize and smaller formula structures, see example)?

\starttext
\usemodule[chemic]
\startchemical[width=fit,scale=small,size=big]
\bottext{α-Glycerophosphate}
\chemical[ONE,SB1357,Z0357][\TL{α}{C},\SL{OPO\lohi{3}{2-}},H,H]
\chemical[MOV1,SB137,Z037][C,\SL{OH},H]
\chemical[MOV1,SB137,Z0137][C,H,\SL{OH},H]
\stopchemical
\stoptext

By the way: X_subscript and X^superscript don't work within \SL{...}.

3. How can I get \ss for *all* the atoms in the formulae and in the bottom text (I tried a few things within \setupchemical)?

Thanks, Jörg