Thanx Wolfgang!
It  works fine now ... it is great...
I don't found (by google) any more information about \ifintable or \iftrialtypesetting flags.
Can I find anywhere more information about them?

I have now still one similar question. Is there any flag which indicate whether to use \expanded macro? I want to checked using the \expanded{} macro as input parameter of my own macros.

for example:

\def\tbline{\expanded{\bTR\bTD \myfirstcolumn \eTD\eTR}}
\mytablerow{\tbline}

\def\mytablerow#1{ ... I want testing here, if #1 contain \expanded{} macro ... }

Thanx
Jaroslav