On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 08:10, barney schwartz wrote:

> Thanks for trying to help, Here's what I do know so far. . .
>
> 1. Yes I bought TUG Lucida and have installed the fonts in c:\localtexmf and
> done fndb update via MikTeX 2.9 wizard.
> 2. Yes I also used 3rd party patch and installed those tfm files also in the
> localtexmf directory

What 3rd party patch exactly? After the fix in ConTeXt core one should
not need any 3rd part patch.

This package is obsolete:
    http://modules.contextgarden.net/lucidabright

I need to reboot into windows in order to be able to test.

> Missing character: There is no ∘ (U+2218) in font c:/windows/fonts/LBRITE!
> Missing character: There is no ∘ (U+2218) in font c:/windows/fonts/LBRITE!

What exactly is this LBRITE font in c:/windows? That one is not
supposed to be used.

Mojca