Am 27.11.2010 um 09:17 schrieb Otared Kavian:

> Thanks to Wolfgang and Renaud for sharing all this…
>
> However, Renaud, I didn't notice what you says about having « É » in the
> title: it seems that everything works as expected: see
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4316076/inmargin-fullwidth-1.pdf

He means the space between the header and the following paragraph,
he can fix this by changing the interlinespace, e.g.

   \setupinterlinespace[height=.8,depth=.2]

or

   \setupinterlinespace[line=3ex]

He can also try if a different grid option give the correct output
without changing the interlinespace.

Wolfgang