Hi Leo,

Uh? Use the right printer driver and set the automatic duplex mode to
"short edge/side"?
Do you have any good reason to do that directly with your pdf instead of
using the printer configuration?
If yes, then http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Reference/en/setuparranging
and http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Imposition

Cheers,