On 2-12-2010 8:19, Alan BRASLAU wrote:

The next step would be to allow \color[0.5[red,green]] (or
\color[0.5(red,green)]), i.e. such syntax wherever a color can be used.

You can use \definecolor[mycolor][.5(red,green)] in the current beta, but I wonder if \color[0.5(red,green)] makes much sense as that would complicate (and definitely slow down) color switching. But, as Aditya pointer out you can use {\colored[0.5(green)]test} already. I don't want to get away too much from the principle of defining colors using names.