Am 09.12.2010 um 17:20 schrieb Hans Hagen:

> On 8-12-2010 2:14, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:
>
>> PS: The overfullrule for footnotes is only missing in MKIV !
>
> no overfull rules in mkiv (no plans either)

Why, supporting it isn’t such a big deal, I prefer a new key for \setupalign to
enable it.

\version[temporary] % this sets \overfullrule to 4pt, default is 0pt
\setupnote[footnote][bodyfont=]

% Alternative 1, set \hfuzz at the begin of the footnote text

%\setupnotedefinition[footnote][before=\hfuzz0.1pt]

% Alternative 2, use tha align key for the footnote text

\installalign{visualize}{\hfuzz0.1pt\relax} % spac-ali.mkiv
\setupnotedefinition[footnote][align={normal,visualize}]

\starttext
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
\footnote{aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa}
\stoptext

Wolfgang