Hello,

Can someone please tell me if the instructions for
installation/updating of minimals given on

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Minimals#Unix-like_platforms_.28Linux.2FMacOS_X.2FFreeBSD.2FSolaris.29

are still valid.

I went to my /Applications/ContextMinimals folder (on Mac OSX) and typed:

sh first-setup.sh --extras=all

Then I entered,

mtxrun --selfupdate

However, I got the following:

    MTXrun | resolvers: to be replaced old script
/Applications/ConTeXtMinimalsStable/tex/texmf-osx-intel/bin/mtxrun
    MTXrun | resolvers: using suffix based filetype 'lua'
    MTXrun | resolvers: unable to locate new script

Seems like there was a problem here. Anyway, I went ahead and did

luatools --selfupdate

and I got:

    MTXrun | unknown script 'base.lua' or 'mtx-base.lua'

and, then I did

context --make

which gave me,

    MTXrun | unknown script 'context.lua' or 'mtx-context.lua'

Can someone please explain the recipe for installation. What I should do?

Also, I have read long back in the forum that some people have two
installations at the same time and you can switch between these. How
is this done? Is there any information about this on the Wiki.

Thanks.