Hello,

sorry, my silly fault.

The main problem was to use \setuptyping instead of \definetyping.

When I was trying to create an as-small-as-possible example, I forgot to insert
\enableregime[1250] to the header, so I encountered additional error messages.

Sorry again for wasting your (and all readers') time.

Lukas

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 12:18:12 +0100, Wolfgang Schuster