On Tue, 25 Jan 2011, Paul Isambert wrote:

Thanks Luigi (don't know why your answer doesn't show up above.)

But now I have another question. When I do:

\ctxlua{lpdf.addtoinfo("Title", "My work")}

The Title field in the Info dictionary is correctly set, but not in the xml Metadata, which uses jobname instead. Hence, Acrobat shows jobname as the document's title (even though other viewers, which don't understand metadata, display "My work").

So: how do I set the title correctly both in Info and Metadata?

You could check how

\setupinteraction[title={...}]

is implemented.

Aditya