On 02/13/2011 09:18 AM, Vianney le Clément wrote:
On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 08:03, luigi scarso<luigi.sca...@gmail.com>  wrote:
No, it's a truetype font with 2048 UnitsPerEm.
This font has not kerning at all: it is only usable as .. symbol ! :-)

It is indeed what I want: use it as a symbol font. But even when
trying to access symbols like this:

     \definesymbol[Masks][{\definedfont[file:Symbola602.otf sa *]\char"1F3AD}]

I still have the problem that the glyphs are too small. Do you have a
better way to access the symbols and have them at the right size?

It is an error in the context font loader, apparently. It seems it
assumes that .otf == postscript. Something for Hans to look at.

Renaming the font to Symbola602.ttf is a usable workaround (but you
have to clear the font cache).

Best wishes,
Taco