On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 10:59 PM, Wolfgang Schuster
<schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Am 20.02.2011 um 22:52 schrieb Michael Goerz:
>
>> On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 10:08 PM, Wolfgang Schuster
>>> Can you comment the part where you insert the table of contents
>>> in your document, something fails here but it’s not able to tell
>>> what from your example.
>> Indeed, it has something to do with the Table of Contents. The
>> \placecontent is already enough to produce the error, but only in
>> combination with the definitions in my env.tex file. If I don't place
>> the TOC, or don't load my env settings, the documents compiles.
>
> Change these defintions from \def to \unexpanded\def
>
> % Font Features Macros
> \def\orn{\setfontfeature{ornaments}}
> \def\itsw{\setfontfeature{swash}\it}
> \def\sw{\setfontfeature{swash}}
> \def\smcp{\setfontfeature{smallcaps}}
> \def\lnfigures{\setfontfeature{lining}}
> \def\tabfigures{\addfontfeaturetofont{tabular}}
> \def\lntabfigures{\setfontfeature{tabular}}
Indeed, that works perfectly.

However, there's another problem now, going beyond my minimal example.
The following macro that I have in env.tex no longer works in the
latest beta:
    \def\TocAuthors#1{\writebetweenlist[chapter]{\Lower(1cm){\bf #1}}{}}

It seems that the \Lower macro is no longer available. Is there a
suitable replacement?

To reproduce this in the minimal example, I've added a file
vol_vii_3/articles with the following content:

    \startcomponent bla
    \product vol_vii_3/vol_vii_3
    \project project

    \TocAuthors{Me}