On 02/21/2011 12:57 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:

It would be great if \StartSteps, \FlushStep, ... written by Hans
would also optionally support creating multiple slides for viewers
other than Acrobat.

Not in the short term, i might give it a try some day but I hate
mechanisms that interfere with others in unpredictable ways as do such
multiple page solutions (references, spacing etc) unless one sticks to
predictable structure and wants to patch core macros for this kind of
stuff which is not what I like. Also, I've never seen anyone do a
presentation with another viewer.

Ehm ... isn't that what s-pre-50 does already?

Best wishes,
Taco