On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 10:45:52 +0100
 Taco Hoekwater <t...@elvenkind.com> wrote:

After some delays, thankfully the book "Fonts in ConTeXt" is now
finally available for immediate ordering.

"Fonts in ConTeXt" describes how to define and use fonts in ConTeXt MkIV. In this book, for the first time all existing documentation related to fonts has been combined into a single document. In 128 pages, the reader is guided through everything there is to know about fonts in ConTeXt MkIV. The earlier chapters deal with the theory behind the font subsystem of ConTeXt and explain how to use the font switching macros. The later chapters deal with defining fonts, for both single (symbolic) fonts and complete typescripts for font families. Finally, there are chapters on extending the ConTeXT font system and font
installation.

"Fonts in ConTeXt" costs 19 euro + p&p, and can be ordered from

  http://www.boekplan.com/

Hans and I have decided that there will not be a free PDF version; ordering a hardcopy is the only way to get this book. Please note that besides receiving a useful book, you will also be sponsoring
ConTeXt development by doing so!

Taco Hoekwater
(also for Hans Hagen)

I ordered as well - very nice and clean interface for the web shop! Looking forward to reading my copy, and thanks for all the work you've put in; 19 Euros is more than fair, and I'm happy that part of the money will be going into development!

Thomas