Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> writes:

> --directives=system.dumpfiles
>
> should do that but it's currently broken

Indeed. That's exactly what I'd tried before sending my request.
I guess, the output file will have a special name?

> (but no make file output, at least not now as i never used make directly so i
> have no clue what goes in there)

That's good. It's even better, because more flexible. All we need, is
the list of included files, then you can do whatever you want in the
Makefile, for example: DEPS = $(shell cat dependencies.dump)

Thanks!
--
           Peter