Hi All,

I am making some slides using the Swoosh style in simpleslides module.
I wanted to reveal some content sequentially. I read the messages here
and learn about pre-stepwise.

I tried the following. It does not, however, work.

              \usemodule[simpleslides][style=Swoosh]
              \usemodule[pre-stepwise]

              \starttext
              \SlideTitle{Context can be used for \dots}

             \StartSteps

             \startitemize[n]
              \item
                  Writing your articles \FlushStep
              \item
                  Making slides for presentations \FlushStep
             \stopitemize

            \StopSteps

           \SlideTitle{Context Wish List}

              Can someone please enhance simpleslides so that one can
do as many things with it as with Beamer?

             \stoptext

The material on first slide does not appear. When one clicks next, one
goes directly to the next slide. I am using

ConTeXt  ver: 2010.12.15 13:04 MKIV  fmt: 2010.12.15  int: english/english

Thanks,
Bharat