On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 04:15, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Mar 2011, Cecil Westerhof wrote:
>
>> Are there codes for ... and emoticons in ConTeXt?
>
> \setupbodyfont[libertine]
> \starttext
> \unknown\ or \ldots
> ☺☹
> \stoptext

If font supports the emoticons in the first place, one could also
define ligatures to create them automatically with
    :-)
etc. But personally I would prefer to use \externalfigure and find
some really nice images out there as opposed to using whatever limited
set of black-and-white images a font provides.

Mojca