Dear all,

I'm having a little trouble with grids and page layout…

I'm trying to align the first and last line of a page properly with the frame
of the textblock. That is, I'd like to position the first baseline a certain
distance below the textblock's upper border (say, the height of a "C" or even
"É") and the last baseline a certain distance above the textblock's lower
border (say, the actual depth of a "g").

How would I do that? I tried playing with "\setupinterlinespace", however, its
options "top" and "bottom" appear to set relative distances. Once I change the
leading funny things happen… like an empty first line.

Also I'd like to typeset the page number flush with the lower border of the
footer frame. How would I achieve that?

Please find the source code of my attempt below.

Oliver

---
\definemeasure
    [gridwidth]
    [\dimexpr\paperwidth/9\relax]
\definemeasure
    [gridheight]
    [\dimexpr\paperheight/9\relax]

\setuplayout
    [grid=yes,
     backspace=\measure{gridwidth},
     width=\dimexpr6\measure{gridwidth}\relax,
     topspace=\measure{gridheight},
     height=\dimexpr7\measure{gridheight}\relax,
     leftmargin=\zeropoint,
     rightmargin=\zeropoint,
     header=\zeropoint,
     footer=\measure{gridheight}]