Dear Hans,

when you fixed the bug with attachment being listed twice
in the attachment list, you also enhanced attachment support

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011, Hans Hagen wrote:

as far as i can see there were a couple of issues: attachments without associated annotation, and labeling and both are covered, but using the same command and extra keys/values ...

as far as I understand, "attachments without associated annotation" are
called "hidden" in ConTeXt, as in

\attachment[test][file=att.tex,title=Oeps,author=Hans,subtitle=TeX
File,method=hidden]

But that does not work and, as far as I can see from the current beta code, is not supposed to. For example, in lpdf-wid.lua we have

local function flushembeddedfiles()
    if next(filestreams) then
        local e = pdfarray()
        for tag, reference in next, filestreams do
            if not reference then
                report_attachment("unreferenced file: tag '%s'",tag)
            elseif referenced[name] == "hidden" then
                e[#e+1] = pdfstring(tag)
                e[#e+1] = reference -- already a reference
            else
                -- messy spec ... when annot not in named else twice in menu
list acrobat
            end
        end

lpdf.addtonames("EmbeddedFiles",pdfreference(pdfflushobject(pdfdictionary{
Names = e })))
    end
end

Note the "referenced[name]" part, while there is no "name" variable.

It seems the working code did not find its way into released version
and some draft got shipped.

          Sincerely, Michail