On Fri, 6 May 2011, Hans Hagen wrote:

On 6-5-2011 3:39, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
\setupbackend[export=yes]
\starttext test \stoptext

I'll fix it. You can set an xhtml file as well as some css.

\setupbackend[export=yes]
\setupbackend[export=yes,xhtml=yes]
\setupbackend[export=yes,xhtml=whatever.xhtml]
\setupbackend[export=yes,css={whatever.css,somemore.css}]

Ah, thanks.

So, you can have dual output: pdf and xhtml. Normally the xml + css will do but if you also want interactivity then you need the xhtml option (adds some 'a' wrappers). I will also add an epub option for producing those epub zip files.

That will be great.

I can send you an example (cld-mkvi) if needed that shows an example of css hooked into such output. That manual starts with:

\setupbackend
 [export=cld-mkiv-export.xml,
  xhtml=cld-mkiv-export.xhtml,
  css={cld-mkiv-export.css,mathml.css}]

Please do send the example.

There's an article in the eurotex proceedings about these issues. I don't know if Mojca has put the presentation somewhere online.

I'll try to find that.

Aditya