Hi,

The \setuplayout command causes problems I don't understand, sorry! I use the following setup in a screen (\setuppapersize[S6][S6]) document:

\setuplayout
  [header=0cm,
   topspace=.2cm,
   backspace=.2cm,
   margin=0cm,
   width=fit,
   footer=1cm,
   bottomdistance=5pt,
   bottom=20pt,
   height=fit]

This gives a result as aspected! However adding the setting

  rightedge=3cm

to the layout command, for a menu, yields an unexpected result. Okay, an area on the right of the screen is indeed blank as aspected! But the text of a full page is also shifted downward, and overlaps the text within the footer area, which is quite weird isn't it?

I don't grasp this footer problem as indicated above!!!! Any idea what's wrong?

Regards,
Gerard Verhaag

P.S.
I use ConTeXt ver: 2011.03.30 11:21 MKIV fmt: 2011.3.30 int: english/english