Title: Samsung Enterprise Portal mySingle

Greeting context users,

Thank you for such a good tool.  Here is my question regarding changing of current directory.

I have quite a number of separate main.tex in different directories. Each main.tex is calling submain.tex

in the same directory.  Compilation of each main.tex in its own directory is fine.

What I am trying to do is compiling all submain.tex into one pdf file with minimum change.

To accomplish my objective, I made a master file and put “\input  …\every\submain.tex”.

By now, I assume you know what I am getting at.  My objective is not going to get done.

I have to change all \input commands inside each submain.tex to reflect the absolute path.

I guess there should be one way or the other to change current-directory, so that make my job simple.

It would be greatly appreciated if you can shed light on this.

Thank you in advance.

JK JUNG