On Tue 24 May 2011, Stefan Müller wrote:

> is the bibliograph style as mentioned in "If your document design
> specification requires a different style of capitalisation, you should
> acquire a bibliography style that doesn’t enforce BibTeX’s default
> rules." from the website you suggested, the same thing I set up with
>   \setuppublications[alternative=...]

Yes, I believe so (though I get a bit confused with BibTeX, so I could
be wrong). Personally I use the suggested solution of wrapping
‘proper’ capital latters in {}. If you need a custom style that
doesn't decapitalize article titles, that's beyond my BibTeXpertise
but maybe there is someone else here who can help.

> ? I'm using "ams" there and realized that the title tag of @book is not
> treated that way (so with @book there are caps inside the title without
> extra {} in the bib-file).

This is the case for most bibliography styles: journal articles only
get capitals for the first letter, proper nouns, chemical symbols, etc.;
Book Titles get Capital Letters for Most Words.

Pont