Am 06.06.2011 um 01:20 schrieb Mathieu Dupont:

> Ok, thank you very much for the great work Wolfgang !
>
> For now I guess I could look at the source code of a command to find out its
> properties (I am not familiar with TeX but maybe I can figure out a few
> things).

Yes but it isn’t so easy as you thing because you have know first if the
requested command was generated (in your case with \definehead) or coded
without intermediate commands. Then you have to follow all dependencies of the
command to find more keys and at least the valid arguments for them. If this
would be easy my new command reference would have been already finished but it
takes often a lot of time to write the complete description for a command.

Wolfgang