2011/6/12 Li Yanrui (李延瑞) <liyanrui...@gmail.com>:
> 2011/6/9 Li Yanrui (李延瑞) <liyanrui...@gmail.com>:
>> 2011/6/9 Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl>:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I uploaded a beta.
>>>

>> The luatex-plain format has been broken. I use the following file to
>> generate format.
>>
>> \input plain
>> \directlua {tex.enableprimitives('', tex.extraprimitives())}
>> \pdfoutput=1
>> \everyjob \expandafter {%
>>    \the\everyjob
>>    \input luatex-basics\relax
>>    \input luatex-fonts\relax
>>    \input luatex-mplib\relax
>> }
>> \edef\fmtversion{\fmtversion+luatex}
>> \dump
>>
>> During luatex run I get an error:
>>
>> ! LuaTeX error
>> ...pt/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/generic/context/luatex-fonts-merged.lua:2655:
>> unexpected symbol near '.
>>
>> I think "local table.setmetatableindex(t,f)" in the
>> luatex-fonts-merged.lua should be "local function
>> table.setmetatableindex(t,f)".
>>
>> After I modified as above, some simple examples can be compiled.
>> However I get an error again when I try to use CJK fonts. For example:
>>
>> \font\song=AdobeSongStd-Light
>> \bye
>>
>> The error message is "! LuaTeX error
>> ...-context/tex/generic/context/luatex-fonts-merged.lua:4466: attempt
>> to index local 'unicodevector' (a nil value).".
>>

> I have updated the beta to 2011.06.11 and used luatex-plain.tex to
> generate the format but the same problems still exist.

i get to know what the problem is.

1. "local table.setmetatableindex(t,f)" in luatex-basics-gen.lua (or
luatex-fonts-merged.lua) should be "function
table.setmetatableindex(t,f)" otherwise it causes unexpected symbol
error.

2. unicodes table in font-agl.lua is empty now. it causes
unicodevector table is nil in font-map.lua (or
luatex-fonts-merged.lua).

--
Best regards,

Li Yanrui (李延瑞)