On Mon, 2011-06-20 at 20:03 +0200, Hans Hagen wrote:
> chemical support is not includes so best not load the chem module

Hey Hans,

Sorry, I don't follow. Do you mean chemical support is included by
default and you don't need to explicitly load the module? Are you saying
that the "chemic" module is deprecated? Or something else?

> \chemical{2H_2,+,O_2,->,2H_2O}
>
> \startformula
>      \chemical{2H_2}{}{}
> \stopformula
>
> \startformula
>      \inlinechemical{2H_2,+,O_2,->,2H_2O}
> \stopformula
>
> \startchemicalformula
>      \chemical{S}
>      \chemical{+}
>      \chemical{O_2}
>      \chemical{GIVES}{violent}
>      \chemical{\+{4}{S}\-{2}{O_2}}
> \stopchemicalformula
>
> the last case is bugged (i'll look into it, probably some interference
> with recent math)
>
> Hans

Ok, I replaced \chemical with \inlinechemical in my code, along with
replacing the GIVES with + signs and it came up working.

Thank you for your help. =)

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred