On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 21:19:20 +0000 (UTC)
"H. Hodges" <freelancer.hod...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm new to ConTeXt, coming from LaTeX. Are there any linux text editors that
> are
> at all useful for creating context documents? In the archives of this list, I
> read one or two discussions about making Kile more compatible, but the issue
> seems to have been dropped.

For what it's worth, I've tried Vim, Emacs, and SciTE, and eventually settled
on TeXworks for maximum usefulness and friendliness. This might be different
for you if you're already used to Vim or Emacs, which I wasn't. TeXworks is
configured to use MkII, but there are instructions on the wiki to configure it
for MkIV.

Marc

Marc Trius <derpay...@riseup.net>

"The enemy is the gramophone mind, whether or not one agrees with the record
that is being played at the moment." --- George Orwell