Am 04.07.2011 um 14:58 schrieb Cecil Westerhof:

> 2011/7/4 Cecil Westerhof <cldwester...@gmail.com>
> 2011/7/4 Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com>
> > Attached a tex and a pdf file. It shows the original and your solution, but
> > also the preferred solution. (But hard coded, not with a macro.) Would it
> > be possible to get the preferred solution in a macro?
>
> Tell ConTeXt where is should break the line with “\\”.
>
> \MVCa{usedmodel}{firstViewFromSeveral\\ secondViewFromSeveral\\
> thirthViewFromSeveral\\ fourthViewFromSeveral}{usedController}
>
> Thanks. In the dummy.tex it works. In my own document it does not. Looks like
> I changed something in my environment. Have to find out what.
>
> It is not in my environment. The use of \completecontent wreck havoc on this.
> See the attachments.

This is *not* a minimal working example, neither it’s minimal nor it’s working.

You can fix this by replacing the \\ with \crlf to add a linebreak in the
entries:

\define[3]\MVC
  {\starttabulate[|l|lp|]
   \NC Model:      \NC #1 \NC\NR
   \NC View:       \NC #2 \NC\NR
   \NC Controller: \NC #3 \NC\NR
   \stoptabulate}

\starttext

\MVC{usedmodel}{firstViewFromSeveral\crlf secondViewFromSeveral\crlf
thirthViewFromSeveral\crlf fourthViewFromSeveral}{usedController}

\completecontent

\MVC{usedmodel}{firstViewFromSeveral\crlf secondViewFromSeveral\crlf
thirthViewFromSeveral\crlf fourthViewFromSeveral}{usedController}

\stoptext

Wolfgang