Hey list,

I'd like to place a figure on its own page, landscaped, horizontally and
vertically centred, and uniformly scaled to the maximum dimensions of
the page, whichever hits it first, the width or height of the figure.
I'd like to do this within, say, 95% of the page width and height.

This is what I am using so far and it works fine, except the image is
not horizontally / vertically centred, and it is not uniformly scaled to
the max boundary as I previously described.

% Insert a full page landscape diagram, parameters are node name,
caption, and path...
\def\FullPageLandscapeDiagram#1#2#3%
{
    \page