luigi scarso <luigi.sca...@gmail.com>
Tue, 12 Jul 2011 17:07:10 +0200

   On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 4:58 PM, Eythan Weg <eythan...@gmail.com> wrote:

   > Hi,
   >
   > I have installed tl-2011 a few days ago.  Context mkiv runs ok.  But to
   > configure page size I put a few commands in cont-sys.mkiv under
   > home:.texlive2011/tex-config which is the result of mtxrun --expand-path
   > TEXMFCONFIG.
   >
   > However, the file has no effect on context and nor is it found by
   > mtxrun cont-sys.mkiv.
   >
   > TEXMF is found as:
   >
   > home:.texlive2011/texmf-config:home:texmf:
   > !!selfautoparent:texmf-config:!!selfautoparent:texmf-project:
   > !!selfautoparent:texmf-fonts:!!/usr/local/texlive/texmf-local:

!!selfautoparent:texmf-dist:!!selfautoparent:linux-64:!!selfautoparent:texmf
   > (one line)
   >
   > What do I miss?
   >
   > Thank you,
   Does it work if you put it under
   texmf-project ?

I did put it under TEXMFSYSCONFIG and it works.  But I think it is
better kept in a  personal directory.  I suspect that TEXMFPROJECT
will do too.  But it is not appropriate as it would apply to every
user.

   --
   luigi

Eythan