On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 12:34, luigi scarso wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 12:32 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>>
>> I'm trying to remember why we are shipping dvipdfmx in ConTeXt: was it
> xetex ?

No, many confuse those, but XeTeX is using xdvipdfmx which is largely
based on dvipdfmx, but it is not the same binary.

(But since Jonathan is not developing it any more, it would probably
make a lot of sense if the developer of dvipdfmx would take over also
the development of xdvipdfmx ... or even merge the two. dvipdfm has
already been removed from TL and replaced by dvipdfmx.)

Mojca