... Perfect, thanks!

(c:\ConTeXt\tex\texmf-context\tex\context\base\export-example.*)

I didn't know this example; creating .(x)htm(l) in such way is really easy!

Best regards,

Lukas

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 10:36:32 +0200, luigi scarso <luigi.sca...@gmail.com> wrote:

2011/7/15 Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. <l...@pontex.cz>:
Hello,

the following question may relate to XML processing rather to Context.

But someone may have needed to solve the problem.

Lets have a File.export which was generated by Context with
"\setupbackend[export=yes,xhtml=yes,css=yes]".

Such a XML output file uses tags like:

<section>
<sectionnumber>
<sectiontitle>
<sectioncontent>
<itemgroup>
<item>

Has anyone solved conversion of such a file to an [arbitrary] .(x)html?

I have only slight knowledge about XML transformations - the task is just
about converting the Context XML to XHTML - and I would be hardly able to
write a XSLT from scratch.

Moreover, I don't have personal experience with any XML processor/converter.

It wouldn't be so important how the resulting .html would be "perfect"; the
main goal is to convert Context File.export to File.html with working
hyperlinks to view it in a web page viewer.

Could anyone describe his experience?

- Processor, support file(s) (XSLT?); any demos of such support files (their
"minimals") or "complex solutions" would be welcome; whatever working
solution.

I'm WinXP (32b) user, so demos for Windows are preferred but any hints are
welcome.
The context way is to demand the css files about the meaning of the tags .
If you search in the ml (or grep the code) you will find an example of
this; see also
example-export.css in the minimals.

--
Ing. Lukáš Procházka [mailto:l...@pontex.cz]