Dnia 2011-07-22, o godz. 00:02:48
Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> napisaƂ(a):

> On 21-7-2011 11:55, Marcin Borkowski wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've just installed minimals (on a linux box) and wanted to compile
> > the s-pre-93.tex (or some other sample presentations).  After
> > "context s-pre-93" I could see no errors, but no pdf either...
> > Here's the log:
>
> --mode=demo

Thanks a lot, it works!  I understand that without --mode=demo it is
just a module, right?

And what about s-pre-70.mkiv?  Log:
====================================
(s-pre-70.mkiv

ConTeXt  ver: 2011.07.21 19:17 MKIV  fmt: 2011.7.21  int: english/english

system          > cont-new.mkiv loaded
(/home/marcin/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/cont-new.mkiv
system          > beware: some patches loaded from cont-new.mkiv
)
system          > s-pre-70.top loaded

system          > options > start used options

used options    > % runtime options files (command line driven)
used options    > \unprotect
used options    > % feedback and basic job control
used options    > % handy for special styles
used options    > \startluacode
used options    > document = document or { }
used options    > document.arguments={
used options    >  ["mode"]="demo",
used options    > }
used options    > document.files={
used options    >  "s-pre-70.mkiv",
used options    > }
used options    > \stopluacode
used options    > % process info
used options    > \setupsystem[inputfile=s-pre-70.mkiv]
used options    > \setupsystem[\c!n=1,\c!m=1]
used options    > % modes
used options    > \enablemode[demo]
used options    > % options (not that important)
used options    > \startsetups *runtime:options
used options    > \stopsetups
used options    > % styles and modules
used options    > \startsetups *runtime:modules
used options    > \stopsetups
used options    > % done
used options    > \protect \endinput

system          > options > stop used options

(s-pre-70.top)
fonts           > latin modern fonts are not preloaded
languages       > language en is active
(/home/marcin/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/type-siz.mkiv)
(/home/marcin/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/type-otf.mkiv)
files           > readfile > asked name: 'loc', not found
fonts           > preloading latin modern fonts (math)
{/home/marcin/context/tex/texmf/fonts/map/dvips/lm/lm-math.map}{/home/marcin/context/tex/texmf/fonts/map/dvips/lm/lm-rm.map}{/home/marcin/context/tex/texmf-context/fonts/map/pdftex/context/mkiv-base.map}
fonts           > fallback modern mm 20pt is loaded
fonts           > preloading latin modern fonts (mono)
fonts           > fallback modern tt 20pt is loaded
fonts           > defining > font with asked name 'punknova-regular' is not
found using lookup 'file'
fonts           > defining > unknown font punknova-regular, loading aborted
fonts           > defining > unable to define punknova-regular as
\*punknova20ptrmtfrm*
fonts           > defining > font with asked name 'punknova-regular' is not
found using lookup 'file'
fonts           > defining > unknown font punknova-regular, loading aborted
fonts           > defining > unable to define punknova-regular as
\*punknova20ptrmtf*
resolvers       > modules > loaded: 'pre-60'
(s-pre-60.mkiv
(/home/marcin/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/java-imp-stp.mkiv)
interactions    > javascripts > loaded: library 'stp'
metapost        > loaded: library 'nav'
(/home/marcin/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/meta-imp-nav.mkiv))
structure       > sectioning > title @ level 2 : 0.0 -> Punk for dummies
fonts           > defining > font with asked name 'punknova-regular' is not
found using lookup 'file'
fonts           > defining > unknown font punknova-regular, loading aborted
fonts           > defining > unable to define punknova-regular as
\*punknova20ptrmtfc*
! Missing { inserted.

system          > tex > error on line 170 in file s-pre-70.mkiv: Missing {
inserted ...

160
161     \dorecurse{10} {
162         \title{Just a few dummy pages}
163         \StartSteps \startitemize[packed]
164         \startitemize
165             \startitem bla \FlushStep \stopitem
166             \startitem bla bla \FlushStep \stopitem
167             \startitem bla bla bla \FlushStep \stopitem
168             \startitem bla bla bla bla \FlushStep \stopitem
169         \stopitemize \StopSteps
170 >>  }
171
172     \stoptext
173

<to be read again>
                   \par
<inserted text> ...ect \everysetmenucommands \par
                                                  \par \par \par \definepale...
\scrn_menu_insert_indeed ...\everysetmenucommands
                                                  \csname \??am :\c!menu :\n...
\scrn_menu_insert_checked ...nu_insert_indeed {#1}
                                                  \fi
\scrn_menu_bottom ... \scrn_menu_insert \v!bottom
                                                  \kern \zeropoint \egroup \...
\dogettextboxes ...\relax \the \bottomtextcontent
                                                  \vskip \bottomheight \vfil...
l.170 }

?
! Emergency stop.

system          > tex > error on line 170 in file s-pre-70.mkiv: Emergency stop

[...]

End of file on the terminal!

!  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!