Am 2011-08-21 um 14:07 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm:

I don’t know a solution for line breaking of scores - if you’d set LilyPond’s page size to ConTeXt’s remaining space, it would stay the same for the second page. Perhaps we can get single lines (systems) and let ConTeXt to the page breaking. I’ll look into that.
OK.
I’m waiting for answers from the LP ML.

Got an answer:

If you include the scheme functions from share/lilypond/current/ly/ lilypond-book-preamble.ly, you get one file per system, if you don’t use a \book block within lilypond. The system count is in foo-systems.count, i.e. read the number from that file and use \externalfigure so often.

This additional processing takes a lot of time, so we should only do it if we really need page breaking - best make it an option (split=yes).

Do you know how lilypond numbers its output files. In some cases I get filename-1.pdf sometimes not. Can I force it to always give filename-1.pdf or always give filename.pdf

IME there’s always a filename.pdf; you get filename-1.pdf for your first page; if you use the preamble quoted above, you’ll get filename-1.pdf etc. for every system.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/