On 26 aug. 2011, at 15:14, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> On Aug 26, 2011, at 2:55 PM, Hans van der Meer wrote:
>
>> Still a mystery to me. In your logfile I see the line
>> used files      >   16: filename=AntykwaTorunska-Regular | filetype=otf |
>> format=otf |
>> foundname=R:/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/antt/AntykwaTorunska-Regular.otf
>>  | usedmethod=database
>> I therefore concluse in your system ConTeXt has found the reference for
>> \setupbodyfont[antykwa].
>
> That typescript is defined in type-otf.mkiv, at least I my context standalone
> (installed just minutes ago).
>

>> The latter shows that antykwa is not found in the context run but mtxrun
>> did! I am completely baffled.
>>

> Not booth are looking for the same thing: context looks for a typescript
> definition, mtxrun for a font. I suspect your problem is not that the font is
> not found, but that you are inadvertedly mixing the standalone context macros
> in with the texlive macros somehow.
>
> Try removing the symlink in texmf-fonts, rerun mtxrun --script fonts
> --reload, and see what happens then (all needed files are in the standalone
> distribution).

Did this, removed linked, let mtxrun reload the database, then running context.
Same result:
files           > readfile > asked name: 'antykwa', not found

You said: (all needed files are in the standalone distribution). But is it
possible that somehow the relevant files did not reach my computer?
Searching for antykwa gives only these files in the context setup downloaded by
me:
113 context: find . -name "*antykwa*"
./tex/texmf-context/tex/context/fonts/antykwa-math.lfg
./tex/texmf-context/tex/context/fonts/antykwapoltawskiego.lfg
That's all.

And finally, the unexplained cambria crash?

For the sake of completeness here the script I call inside the directory
context where the distribution must be placed. Assuming that the installation
procedure leaves present materials like texmf-local etc. intact:
curl -o first-setup.sh http://minimals.contextgarden.net/setup/first-setup.sh
chmod a+x ./first-setup.sh
mkdir tex
sh ./first-setup.sh >first-setup.log