Some of my verbatim lines are overflowing the framed text box I'm
putting them in. I see that I could define a pretty printer to handle
this but I came up with the following:

\starttext
\startframedtext[middle][width=.8\textwidth]
\startframedtext[left][frame=off, width=.6\textwidth]
\starttyping
import x
from x import y
for z in b:
    print dfdg
Some text
Some text
Some text
Some text
Some really long text Some really long text Some really long text Some
really long text Some really longtextSomereallylong text Some really
long text Some really long text Some really long text Some really long
text Some really long text
\stoptyping
\stopframedtext
\stopframedtext
\stoptext

This works but seems like cheating.

Is there a better third way I could try, or could someone point to a
mkiv pretty printer example I could study?

Many thanks,

Felix