Hello,

I use extensively ConTeXt for my work as a teacher.

I run into this problem :

I've defined the following layout for giving work for my students :

\setuptolerance[verytolerant,stretch]
\setuppapersize[A4][A4]

\setuplayout[
backspace=3cm, topspace=1.5cm,
rightmargin=0cm,leftmargin=1.3cm,
width=15cm,
leftmargindistance=0.2cm,
height=26.7cm,
header=0cm, footer=1cm
]

\definelayout[1][
topspace=5.2cm,
height=23cm, textheight=22cm]

\definelayout[2][reset]

The purpose is to give some space on the first page to put a layer with a big
title (it's for a document full of exercices, an example could be found at
http://ishtar.msi.unilim.fr/uploads/media/Reseaux_I_TD_1_2011_2012.pdf).

But, after having the correct layout for the first page, the second page gives
me a reduced textheight : the text don't flow on the lower part of the page.

That could be explain as the textheight variable is not computed for the second
page.

This is very annoying.

I've found a workaround by using the same layout for the whole document and put
some blank lines on the first page.

I use the following version "ConTeXt  ver: 2011.05.18 18:04 MKII  fmt:
2011.8.31  int: english/english".

Thank you for your help,
Pierre-François.

--
Bonnefoi Pierre-Francois                |    E-mail : bonne...@unilim.fr
Universite de Limoges, Laboratoire XLIM |       Tel : 06 28 18 03 38