On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 12:37, Wolfgang Schuster
<schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> When the fonts are in your Windows font directory you can try this:
>
> \usemodule[simplefonts]
>
> \setmainfont[Lucida Bright]

It works! And I learned something new and useful today, now I finally
understand why it is called "simplefonts" (thankfully I already
learned this module thing last year, so I had it already...).

Not only did I get Lucida to work, this seems to work as well:

\usemodule[simplefonts]
\setmainfont[Calibri]

Now I'm one happy ConTeXter, this'll stop most of the fights with the
Word users...

NB. I'll wikify some of this stuff once I've got a bit of leftover
energy. In the meanwhile, is there a way of finding out what fonts are
included in the simplefonts module now? A quick wiki search on
"simplefonts" didn't seem terribly useful, but might just be my
inability to concentrate on the task...

Wolfgang, you are my hero today. :-D

Mari