Hello,

I have a project where I think ConTeXt really fits well, so I have a first
question (after a looong period of absence). Is there a recommended table
environment? I give an example in the attached PDF. What I need:

* have influence on the column width (2 columns, both same size)
* automatic split with repeating headers
* more than one paragraph (with fill in rules) in a cell possible (but this
simulated by invisible cells)
* some borders (not so sure about that...)

Thanks!

Patrick

(a sample is at http://i.imgur.com/ePHdn.png )