Am 03.11.2011 12:01, schrieb Hans Hagen:
> On 3-11-2011 10:15, Martin Fechner wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I try to call a lua-function, but it seems that it doesn't work if the
>> parameter contains squared brackets. Here is a short example:
>>
>> \starttext
>> sometext
>> \reference[myref]{}
>> is
>> \ctxlua{tex.print(\atpage[myref])}
>> \stoptext
>>
>> Is there a way to mask the brackets?
>
> "\atpage[myref]"

My lua function doesn't just print the parameter. I have a function like this:

\startluacode
function pagesetup(page1,page2)
    if page1==page2 then
        tex.print(page1)
    elseif page1+1==page2 then
        tex.print(page1..'f.')
    else
        tex.print(page1..'-'..page2)
    end
function
\stopluacode

\starttext
    \reference[myref1]{}
    \page
    \reference[myref2]{}
    \ctxlua{\at[myref1],\at[myref2]}
\stoptext

But I find no way that it works with the two references with brackets. Somewhere else I have an similar problem when I work with counters. The lua-function there doesn't accept this

\ctxlua{dosomething(\getnumber[mynumber])}