Dear Hans,

Many thanks for implementing space=small in \setupunits. It works nicely for me.

However in the latest beta, Hertz is typeset as hz not Hz. It looks like the
problem is line 154 of phys-dim.lua (it was typeset correctly a couple of days
ago).

Also the symbol for lux (line 198) should be lx [2].

Degrees, minutes and seconds of arc (also degrees Celsius) are an exception and
are not supposed to have any space between the digits and the degree symbol
[1], so to be correct, I think Context should by default veto any space between
digits and numbers, in these cases only.

BTW, NIST has a handy reference for anyone typesetting physical quantities [1],
although the BIPM documentation is the canonical reference.

Robin

\starttext
\unit{1 Hz} (should be Hz)\par
\unit{180 deg} (should be no space)\par