On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 00:51, Paul Menzel wrote:
> Dear Mojca and ConTeXt folks,
>

> I compiled gnuplot 4.5 from source (master) and got everything running.
> Mojca, thank you so much!
>
> Trying the example from the gnuplot page in the Wiki [1]
>
>        \usemodule[gnuplot]
>
>        \setupGNUPLOT[terminal=mp,option=color]
>
>        % general settings for the whole document
>        \startGNUPLOTinclusions
>
>           # you may use TeX commands to format the titles and axes
>           set title '\bf Trigonometry'
>           set xlabel '$x$'
>           set ylabel '$y$'
>           set format y '\%.1f'

This should have been without the backslash.

In beginning the text was processed with TeX, not it is taken
literally (% doesn't start the comment any more), so maybe it's a
leftover from the very early days. I will check the wiki.

> Actually I hope that it is since then upgrading would fix my issue. ;-)

... however I still have some problems. For some reason ConTeXt only
generates dvi files from metapost code which has never been the case
before. I need to figure out what is going on.

Mojca