Has the following been found and corrected?

 >>  \definetypeface [\typescriptone] [tt] [mono]  [cursor]
 >> [default]<argument> \@tlstyle
<argument> \@tlstyle

\dousestyleparameter ...\currentstyleparameter {#1
                                                  }\ifx \currentstyleparamet...
<argument> ...\hss \dousestyleparameter \@tlstyle
                                                  \dousecolorparameter \@tlc…
apparently in: pack-mrl.mkiv

My typesetting of an xml-document cannot advance because of this missing
\@tlstyle (and possibly also \@tlcolor?)
Is there a quick fix?

Hans van der Meer