Hello all,

I'm now trying to use counters that will tally some values. The value
of these could be zero, which the wiki states will be the default
value. The following shows that nothing is displayed when the counter
is 0.

\definenumber[examplecounter]
\setnumber[examplecounter]{1}
\starttext
This is the default value: \getnumber[examplecounter]
\incrementnumber[examplecounter]
This is the new value: \getnumber[examplecounter]
\resetnumber[examplecounter]
This is the reset value: \getnumber[examplecounter]
\setnumber[examplecounter]{0}
This is the set value: \getnumber[examplecounter]
\stoptext

I can include some conditionals to check this but thought I'd report
it in case I'm doing it wrong/the wiki needs updating.

Many thanks,

Felix