Le jeudi 19 janvier 2012, Wolfgang Schuster a écrit :
> Am 19.01.2012 um 15:28 schrieb Romain Diss:
> >>
> >> With the new version of the module I tried to get rid of a few things
> >> which lead to problems or which didn’t fit into context normal syntax.
> >> The \encl, \cc and \ps had been such a thing and all three value can
> >> now only bet set as keyval argument, e.g. \startletter[enclosure=…]
> >>
> >> There isn’t a new documentation yet but I’ll give a short overview:
> >> (...)
> >
> > Unfortunatly, I have now another problem which I didn't notice before
> > because the \encl{} error didn't let me go to the end of the tex
> > processing. (...)
> >
> It’s a bug a fixed a while ago but I hadn’t uploaded the new version yet.
Thank you for the new version. It now works...

However, this leads me to new questions...

1. When I run context on a context letter input (like the previous minimal
example), the log let me suppose that the \usemodule[letter] command loads the
t-letter.mkii instead of the t-letter.mkiv. Is this the case and why.
Moreover, t-letter.mkiv goal seems to only print an error message, even if my
context version is more recent than the one recommended.

2. The enclosure formatting is not good: there is no space between the encl.
label and the text. Here is a minimal exemple:
% start
\usemodule[letter]
\setupletter
 [enclosure=Something]
\startletter
  \input tufte
\stopletter
% end
Is this a bug or is this something to be set by hand? In the latter case, what
is the best way to do (I think \setuplettertext[\s!en][\v!enclosure={encl:~}]
should work but one have then to modify the text for all the languages).

3. I respond to one of my previous post: the \getbuffer command works as
argument of the enclosure key. But in the following minimal example case, this
leads to strange sapcing. Any idea of what causes this?
%start
\usemodule[letter]
\startbuffer[enclosure]
  \startitemize
    \startitem something; \stopitem
    \startitem and something else. \stopitem
  \stopitemize
\stopbuffer

\setupletter
 [enclosure={\getbuffer[enclosure]}]