Am 29.01.2012 um 12:39 schrieb Pablo Rodríguez:

> Hi there,
>
> I have the following sample that works with \type:
>
>    \definedescription[abc][headcommand=\tfa]
>    \starttext
>    \abc{\type{\startext}} not working
>    \stoptext
>
> But if I use the headcommand=type option:
>
>    \definedescription[abc][headcommand=\type]
>    \starttext
>    \abc{\startext} not working
>    \stoptext
>
> it gives an error.
>
> Am I doing something wrong or have I hit a bug?

The \type has to change the meaning of "\” to make it a normal symbol
but when you use it with headcommand it is to late. A better command
to show command is \tex{…} which appends a save version of "\” in front
of the argument.

\definedescription[abc][headcommand=\tex]
\starttext
\abc{startext} not working
\stoptext

Wolfgang