Hi,

After going through the suggested reading "This Way", sep 2011 (http://pragma-ade.com/show-mag-15.htm) in relation to this topic it was time to do some tests!

Well, I stumbled on the very first basic problem! Using the \useexternalfile[logical_name][filename] resulted in an Undefined control sequence ... error message!?

Anybody any suggestions about the syntax of this command?! The description in the reference part of the ConTeXt Garden wiki site is not of much help to me either, sorry!

Regards,
Gerard Verhaag

P.S. Currently using ConTeXt ver: 2012.01.25 14:16 MKIV fmt: 2012.1.30 int: english/english