On 1-2-2012 02:27, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
Hi,

Something has changed recently in how location=middle (and location=low)
work in frames. The height of the frame is \smash-ed in both cases.

Minimal example:

\useMPlibrary[dum]
\starttext

\input knuth
Some text \inframed[height=4cm]{\tfc IMPORTANT} \input ward

\startcombination[2]
{\externalfigure[dum][location=middle,width=3cm, height=5cm]}{a}
{\externalfigure[dum][location=middle,width=3cm, height=2cm]}{b}
\stopcombination
\stoptext

I see an issue with middle but low hasn't changed (unless I look wrong)

\installframedlocator \v!middle
  {}
  {\scratchdimen.5\ht\b_framed_normal
   \setbox\b_framed_normal\hbox{\lower\scratchdimen\box\b_framed_normal}%
   \ht\b_framed_normal\scratchdimen
   \dp\b_framed_normal\scratchdimen
   \hbox{\box\b_framed_normal}}